Thinking of buying a new bicycle? One of your first choices, and not necessarily an easy one, will be where to shop. There are a myriad of stores that carry bicycles, from specialty retailers, to giant department stores, to backyard garage operations. Where you buy, however, has everything to do with what you get. You see, bikes are shipped in boxes and they must be assembled and tuned.
There are many types, too, and you should buy once you've determined which bike model is right for you in this season. Measurements and adjustments are required to ensure the frame is the correct size and that the seat and handlebars are properly positioned. We've got you.
What's more, modern road and mountain bikes can travel at high speeds and carry you over demanding terrain where the machine's materials and construction get tested. A quality two-wheeler, carefully assembled and fit to you, will be the safest, most durable and fun bicycle to ride. Let's go!
For these reasons, we strongly recommend shopping at Easy Riders Bikes. We hire competent salespeople (read our reviews on our homepage!) and expert mechanics who'll ensure that you get the right bike. Look for a shop with helpful personnel, that offers a good selection, and an on-site certified service department.
Here are the 10 top reasons Easy Riders is the best place to shop:
- We will guide you to your new ride.
- Comfort and safety are built into every bike we sell.
- All our new bikes are assembled by professional bicycle mechanics.
- We love test rides, the best way to select a new bike.
- Our experienced staff are happy to offer cycling advice.
- Every new bike comes with free safety inspections, whenever you need it.
- All our bikes are guaranteed with best in class after care and warranty processes.
- Our bikes offer the highest quality, longest life and best value.
- We carry all the best accessories to go with your bike.
- We have been experts in cycling for 50+ years.
1. We will guide you to your new ride.
We love being a guide to your new ride, it's why we exist. We offer a huge selection of bicycles for all different people and uses. Our digital fit station and expert staff will help you seek out the proper bike type, size and model. We find joy in serving the cycling community to navigate the ever growing cycling technology to help make finding your new ride easy.
2. Comfort and safety are built into every bike we sell.
Bicycles come in different sizes. And they're very adjustable. We find the right frame size for you and then dial in the fit by positioning the seat and handlebars, brake levers and shifters as required. This ensures comfort and that you're in complete control of your bike for safety. There are many variables, too: If you need a softer saddle, we'll put one on. If you prefer to sit more upright, we can accommodate you. Our goal is to make your new bike as comfortable to ride and as easy to pedal as possible. We have years of experience in fitting bikes to riders and we'll get yours fitting so good it disappears beneath you.
3. All our new bikes are assembled by professional bicycle mechanics.
You might be surprised to learn that bicycles are not completely assembled at the factory. It's true. They're actually delivered to us disassembled and in a box, and we spend about an hour (depending on the model) assembling, tuning and testing every bike (at no additional charge to you). This is required by the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission and we pride ourselves in meeting the highest standards. What's more, our technicians and service department are always prepared to make adjustments and provide advice if you need assistance. It's the bicycle mechanics oath.
4. We love test rides, the best way to select a new bike.
How do you know if that new rig is the right ride for you? The best test, and the truest way to judge a bike, is by taking a spin on it. Roll down the street and shift through the gears. Feel how the frame fits your legs and arms. Try the brakes. Stand up and climb. Coast a bit. Does the bike feel comfortable, easy to pedal, smooth? Is it quiet? Do you like the ride? Make some mental notes and return to our shop to try some others. We're happy to let you compare bikes and get a feel so you find the bicycle that's right for you.
5. Our experienced staff is happy to offer cycling advice.
We're staffed by knowledgeable and enthusiastic cyclists who love to share their expertise. Need to learn how to shift, fix a flat, carry gear, pump your tires? Want to find the best places to ride? Just ask, and we'll be more than happy to help.
6. Every new bike comes with free safety inspections, whenever you need it.
Bicycles are machines that require maintenance. One of the most important services is inspecting your bike. Cables might stretch, spokes may loosen and adjustments could change, we've got you. For your new bike to ride right and last as long as possible, we provide free inspections.
7. All our bikes are guaranteed with best in class after care and warranty processes.
We stand behind every bike we sell. If something goes wrong, bring it in and we'll be happy to deal with it. In the rare event of a breakdown, there's also a manufacturer's warranty protecting your purchase.
8. Our bikes offer the highest quality, longest life and best value.
We don't just stock any bicycles. Because we stand behind our products, we find and carry only the finest brands and models. Which means that you get a great bike that will last and last with nothing more than regular care and maintenance. And, should you decide to upgrade, you'll be able to sell the bike for a good price. See Bicycle Blue Book or The Pros Closet bicycle trade up services to prove it.
9. We carry all the best accessories to go with your bike.
Cycling's most fun when you have the right gear to go along with that new bike. Our store is loaded with top-quality accessories and equipment such as helmets, locks, pumps, hydration systems, computers, bags, comfortable saddles, and plenty of other goodies designed to help you enjoy the ride.
10. We have been experts in cycling for 50+years. World class bikes & world class service since 1972. How can we serve you today?