The carbon Service Course SL seatpost is specifically tuned to be more shock absorbing than the "comfort" seatposts on the market, while still passing our strict internal MTB strength test. Flex engineered into the lightweight carbon tube keeps the rider comfortable over any terrain. Better fit means better performance, and if your saddle is out of position, you'll waste energy with every pedal stroke. The secure, two-bolt clamp makes for easy micro-adjustments of saddle position, and the head has been redesigned for maximum bolt-head accessibility. The Service Course SL seatpost makes it possible for nearly any rider to achieve the perfect fit, and the clamp works with all saddle rail types. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - Unidirectional Carbon fiber tuned for ride comfort - Lightweight clamping system - Lifetime warranty
The Whisky No.7 Seatposts are made from the highest quality materials to be durable, lightweight, and comfortable. Whether you’re remounting during the cross race, or abusing them on the trail, you can trust Whisky’s seatposts. Available in different diameters and offsets. - Convenient finger adjustment of saddle angle - Unidirectional carbon shaft, forged aluminum head - No rider weight limit - 5 year Whisky warranty - ASTM Condition 3 - For rough off-road riding and jumps less than 24"
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Seatpost is constructed with a 1-piece 3D-forged 7050 aluminum tube to be light and strong. The sturdy dual-bolt head provides loads of adjustability so you can fine tune your saddle position.
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
$6.59 - $15.99
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$23.99 - $26.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
Light, high-tech and comfortable, Specialized's S-Works Carbon Seatpost will improve your ride. It's built of Specialized's FACT carbon for a feathery weight and impressive strength and durability. Plus, the post features a cylindrical head assembly that's simple to adjust fore/aft and tilt with a single bolt. The S-Works seatpost comes in a 400mm length with zero or 20mm setback, as well as a 350mm length with 20mm setback.
- Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design - Simplistic - Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System - Durable 3D Forged Head - With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp - Featherlight Thumb Actuation - Industry Leading - Intelligent Keyway System - Ensures Minimal Play - Easiest Installation - Cable Head Attaches At Base - Cold Weather Approved - Tested Down To -20C. - 1x Lever included - With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware - Remote Position: On handlebar - Cable Routing: Internal - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Standard, double bolt - Seat Post Material: Aluminum - Seat Post Weight: 510g
$459.99 - $470.99
On leg-burning climbs, crazy fast descents and rolling technical terrain, RockShox's Reverb Stealth dropper post enables you to attack the trails like never before. Just hit the hydraulic remote lever and drop your saddle 100mm to 150mm of infinitely adjustable travel without ever slowing down! The return speed is easily adjustable by turning a dial on the remote while the triple-lipped sealing system and sealed hydraulic hose keep dirt out for clean, consistent operation. There's also an included collar that limits travel to a preferred height setting. This Reverb Stealth w/Connectamajig makes installing and removing the post easier and quicker.
The patented Dual-Position Seatpost lets you ride a true aero position on a standard road bike, without sacrificing your normal road position. Along with the Quick-Release Aerobars it provides the benefits of a triathlon or time trial bike without the additional bike or price tag. The key to riding powerfully and comfortably is proper saddle position and since you can switch between road and aero positions on-the-fly while riding, you can always choose the best riding position for every part of your ride. Benefits: - Transform your current bike—switch from road to aero position on the bike you already own - Ride with ease—no more time and energy wasted switching from road bike to aero bike Details: - Linkage design lets you switch between road and aero positions seamlessly while riding - Choose the best position for every single climb, flat, or descent - Maintain proper leg extension in both road and aero positions - Saddle moves forward 50mm, corresponding to approximately 4 degrees of effective seat tube angle change - Aero road riding position optimized for proper handling on a road bike - Simple, durable two-bolt saddle clamp allows infinite saddle tilt adjustment and reliable clamping - 16mm rearward setback (road position) - Check technical specifications for compatibility
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
Such Great Heights The budget-friendly Aeffect R Dropper Post is a rock-solid, shred-ready entry into the dropper post world. Designed right to keep you on the trails and out of the shop as much as possible, you'll wonder how you ever rode without one. It's What's Inside That Counts The brains of this dropper post are an extremely reliable cable-actuated hydraulic cartridge that delivers infinite adjustment within its travel. Simple Saddle Setup A user-friendly zero-offset seatpost clamp really cuts down on the time between setting up your saddle and ripping down the trail.
Saddle Up Based on the latest FOX Transfer platform with its proven performance, the new Turbine R Dropper Post features a slick seat clamp design for reduced stack height and a 25g weight savings from the previous version. This post will treat you right. Less is More New, patent-pending FOX seat clamp design dramatically reduces stack height, allowing you to fit more travel into a shorter space. Full Coverage Proven FOX-designed internals provide infinite height adjustment, but perhaps more importantly—even easier serviceability. No-Sweat Installation Mounting a saddle and getting your saddle position dialed is easy thanks to the user-friendly seatpost clamp. Brilliantly Uncomplicated Uses standard shifter cable and housing. You know, just to keep things real. Oh yeah—it's also 25g lighter than the previous version. - Compatible with Matchmaker - Includes post only - Mechanical lever actuation - Head Type: Zero Offset—2 Bolt - Weight: 520g
$104.00 - $104.99
Seatposts can easily be mistaken for a simple alloy or carbon tube, but it’s an essential part of your equipment. The amount of flex in a seatpost determines the comfort of your ride. Pro Vibe seatposts have the right amount of stiffness to ensure maximum power transfer without losing comfort. Align all forces to work in favor of you—go for the PRO Vibe seatposts. - 3D forged AL-2014 - Innovative 1 bolt clamping system - Weight: From 234g
Get your saddle down and out of the way and up your technical skills with a game-changing dropper. For quick and convenient routing or frames not drilled for internal dropper seatposts, the Koryak External is an ideal choice. - AL-7000 series - Infinite travel 70mm - External cable routing
Seatposts can easily be mistaken for a simple alloy or carbon tube, but it’s an essential part of your equipment. The amount of flex in a seatpost determines the comfort of your ride. Pro Vibe seatposts have the right amount of stiffness to ensure maximum power transfer without losing comfort. Align all forces to work in favor of you—go for the PRO Vibe seatposts. - Strong UD carbon construction - Innovative 1 bolt clamping system - Compatible for Shimano Di2 battery integration - Weight: From 214g
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - 1 bolt clamp system with wide angle adjustments - Matte carbon finishing - Compatible for Shimano DI2 battery integration - Weight from 199g - Available in 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm - Length: 400mm
Origin-8's Compe-Lite Black-Series Seat Post is crafted from light, durable, anodized 6000 aluminum. It has a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
• Forged alloy construction • Single top bolt adjustment
- 6061-T6 construction w/forged alloy head - 45mm adjustable preload suspension travel - 2-Bolt Zero Offset head clamp - Up to 300 lb rider weight - EN MTN safety approval - 385g (27.2mm x 350mm)
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
$26.99 - $39.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
- UD carbon shaft bonded to an AL6061-T6 alloy top clamp - Wide saddle clamp design reduces rail stress and flex - Micro-adjust 2 bolt clamp design - ISO-Mountain safety certified
Full UD carbon shaft with alloy clamp - Wide saddle clamp design reduces rail stress and flex - Micro-adjust 2 bolt clamp design - Available in 0mm and 15mm setback options - ISO-Mountain safety certified
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
Page 1 of 2 Next page