Where in the world can you ride these brutes? Anywhere you damn well please. Road light, off-road tough, smooth as butter, Terra CLX EVO wheels bring leading-edge performance to the diverse needs of aggressive gravel rides. Available in 700c and 650B with 30mm internal-width rims to deliver optimal handling with up to 2.1-inch tires, so you’re the master of any terrain. Durability delivered through unsurpassed toughness-to-weight, thanks to leading composite technology rims. Lifetime warranty and no-fault crash replacement.
- Rim Type: Carbon Clincher, tubeless-first
- Rim Material: Advanced Carbon Composite
- Rim Width (internal): 30mm
- Rim Depth: 25.3mm
- Front Spoke Pattern: Radial/Two-cross (2:1)
- Rear Spoke Pattern: One-cross/Two-cross (2:1)
- Spoke Count: Front/Rear: 24/24
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Aerolite T-head
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock Alloy hexagonal
- Spoke Length (front): 650B Right/Left: 264mm/260mm
- Spoke Length (rear): 650B Drive-Side/Non-Drive: 259mm/265mm
- Front Hub: Roval AFD1, Center Lock, 12mm thru-axle end cap
- Rear Hub: Roval AFD2, Center Lock, DT Swiss EXP internals, Shimano or SRAM XDR, 142x12mm thru-axle end cap
- Assembly Method: Handbuilt
- Extras: Roval padded wheelbag, Roval tubeless rim tape and valves (pre-installed)
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim Material||Advanced Carbon Composite|
|Brake Compatibility||Center Lock Disc|
|Inner Rim Width||
Front: 12 x 100mm
Rear: 12 x 142mm
|Outer Rim Width||25.3mm|
Front: Roval AFD1
Rear: Roval AFD2
|Spoke Count||DT Swiss Aerolite T-head|
|Lacing||DT Swiss Pro Lock Alloy hexagonal|
|Extras||Roval padded wheelbag, Roval tubeless rim tape and valves (pre-installed)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Satin Carbon/Gloss Black / 100 x 12mm / 142 x 12mm / 650B||888818572113||30020-4700||TER36494793B|